how much did pfizer make from viagra http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/format-for-writing-references-in-a-thesis/12/ el viagra hace crecer el pelo https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/is-testosterone-like-viagra/60/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/website-that-writes-essays-for-you/47/ go here essay spm ways to improve school buy diploma philippines http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/scholarship-essay-help/21/ essay with an introduction go to link how to use viagra spray youtube prise de viagra forum technical writers test papers essays on english literature http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/how-to-create-a-word-document-on-macbook-air/ source site oedipus term paper masters dissertations education essay about technology disadvantages cialis east foothills official website for viagra https://www.texaskidneycare.com/takecare/generic-for-advair-diskus-250-50/120/ source url what is life skills essay viagra power x http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/methodology-of-research-paper/12/ https://eagfwc.org/men/effect-viagra-normal-man/100/ https://sacredwaters.net/citrate/does-12-a-viagra-work/60/ harvard mba essay https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/esl-thesis-writers-for-hire-gb/45/ description essay about place Okay . . . so the post title is a little bit tongue in cheek. That’s the first thought I had when I picked up the title How to Have your Second Comforter, by Anonymous.
I happen to know this Anonymous, and no . . . he’s not part of the computer hacking group that targets coporatists and other malcontents. He is a he, so I’ll give you that. He is anonymous because he wants it to be about the message and not the messenger. I believe at some short time in the future we will all know who he is.
How to Have your Second Comforter is this author’s “Latter-day Witness.” I asked him to do a video or audio interview but he declined saying the book would be good for now.
So read the book. Yeah, it costs a little bit (not much), certainly less costly than a Denver Snuffer title, but not as free as Rob Smith’s books (which is my preference, where you can buy it if you want a nice copy but can read it if you can’t afford it).
Here are some gems within:
- He really goes into how to deal with the adversary . . . and he leaves out the gory details . . . he simply talks about the benefit of knowing the adversary and how to deal with him, especially in the realm of temptation and addiction.
- Learning how to approach the Lord . . . and always checking to see if impressions, visions, revelations, and ideas are truly from Him. Always, always, check with the Lord and ask Him.
- Practicing how to have a vision! Seemed weird at first, but then it seems like an action of faith that can actually bring a vision into reality. I have tried it and it’s worked for me.
- The importance of being clean, of repenting of your sins, being obedient to the Lord, and sacrificing with a broken heart and contrite spirit.
- Taking time to be Holy. Finding sacred space and sacred time. Praising Him and bathing in His light.
- Getting your Baptism of Fire and the Holy Ghost first, and understanding that you have indeed had it.
- Being willing to sacrifice all things, which is unique to every individual, and in reality, may not sound as daunting as it seems.
The author then goes on to expound on his meeting with the Savior. I can witness myself that I have heard the story from the author’s mouth in person. He shares only a fraction of what he saw in his book. It is my witness that this man is a servant of the Lord . . . he has seen the beginning from the end. He has seen and interacted with our Savior and the Father and Mother on multiple occasions spanning hours at a time. When I read his testimony, it set me into a better path for my own salvation and enlightenment in seeking the blessings of the Fathers.